OPENING HOURS 2019
Winter Holiday. Dates: 9.2 - 24.2 (10:00-16:00)
- Experience Børglum Abbey's winter exhibition, showcasing artworks. All of the Monastery’s exhibitions are open for visitors.
- Contest for children - 'The snowman's forgotten word' - The art contest - tic-tac-toe- the winter edition.
- Children will also be able to see the installations from the danish Christmas TV series “Ludvig and Santa Claus”.
Easter & summer. 13.4 - 20.10 (10.00 - 17.00)
- Experience an unique art exhibition 'nå her står jeg så' (well, here I am) by Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen. The exhibition is available from 14.4.
Christmas market at night - 'Christmas in all its glory'
Please note that the private rooms of the estate, as an exception, are open for visitors on this one occation only and during the Christmas Market.
- 19.11.2019 (16.00-20.00)
- Experience the fireworks - 20.00
Christmas market (10.00- 17.00)
Please note that the private rooms of the estate, as an exception, are open for visitors on this one occation only and during the event 'Christmas in all its glory'. (christmas market at night with fireworks)
15.11, 16.11 und 17.11 (10:00-17:00)
22.11, 23.11 und 24.11 (10:00-17:00)
30.11 und 1.12 (10.00-16.00)
7.12 und 8.12 (10.00-16.00)
- 'Nå her står jeg så' (Well, here i stand) by Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen. Experience the Art exhibition from 14.04.2019 until august
- Art exhibition by Ib Grønbech. Experience the exhibition from 03.05.2019.
- Guided historic tours every Tuesday and Thursday in July with the owner Anne Rottbøll(only in danish). There will also be guided tours with the owner Hans Rottbøll on wendsdays in July.(danish and english) All guided tours starts at 1.00 pm.
- Fall exhibition: 06.09-06.10
- Børglum Kloster Living - Wellness Market 11.10 - 12.10 and 13.10