OPENING HOURS 2019
Winter Holiday. Dates: 9.2 - 24.2 (10:00-16:00)
- Experience Børglum Abbey's winter exhibition, showcasing artworks. All of the Monastery’s exhibitions are open for visitors.
- Contest for children - 'The snowman's forgotten word' - The art contest - tic-tac-toe- the winter edition.
- Children will also be able to see the installations from the danish Christmas TV series “Ludvig and Santa Claus”.
Easter & summer. 13.4 - 20.10 (10.00 - 17.00)
- Experience an unique art exhibition 'nå her står jeg så' (well, here I am) by Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen. The exhibition is available from 14.4.
- First weekend 15.11, 16.11 and 17.11 (10.00 - 17.00)
'Christmas in all its glory'
- 19.11.2018 (16.00-20.00)
- Experience the fireworks - 20.00
Christmas market (10.00- 17.00)
- Second weekend 22.11, 23.11 and 24.11
Please note that the private rooms of the estate, as an exception, are open for visitors on this one occation only and during the event 'Christmas in all its glory.
December(10.00 - 16.00)
- 'Nå her står jeg så' (Well, here i stand) by Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen. Experience the Art exhibition from 14.04.2019 until august
- Art exhibition by Ib Grønbech. Experience the exhibition from 03.05.2019.
- Guided historic tours every Tuesday and Thursday in July with the owner Anne Rottbøll(only in danish). There will also be guided tours with the owner Hans Rottbøll on wendsdays in July.(danish and english) All guided tours starts at 1.00 pm.
- Fall exhibition: 06.09-06.10
- Antique and Retro Fair 11.10 - 12.10 and 13.10